maggoty : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s spoiled and covered with eggs and larvae of flies
a sack of maggoty apricots
- Everybody, Indian or white, drank incredible quantities of cachaa, the local cane liquor, ate maggoty rice and dried meat, and sank deeper into debt.
- In fact, Inuit share everything from basic emotion to their most irresistible delicacya violet paste made of bird slime, seal guts, maggoty meat, rotten blubber and .
- When prisoners came out of the glutted, maggoty toilets, he forced them to lick clean their fouled shoe soles.
- Peter Hitchens in Lifesite
Hitchens noted that it is well known that British foreign and intelligence agencies after the Second World War were "maggoty with Communist penetration". "I am sometimes tempted to wonder if the same organisation targeted both political...