- n an economist who specializes in macroeconomics
- For the first decade of his career, Roubini, 51, was a well-regarded but hardly renowned macroeconomist.
- Christina is both a leading macroeconomist and a leading economic historian, perhaps best known for her work on America's recovery from the Great Depression and the robust economic .
- Summers is not a monetary economist or macroeconomist.
- William Polk Carey in BusinessWeek
...an interview on Mar. 6, one of the signers of the New York Times ' open letter, Nobel laureate Edward Prescott of Arizona State University's WP Carey School of Business, argued that "no respectable macroeconomist" believes stimulus works.