macrobiotic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to the theory or practice of macrobiotics
- The farthest-out macrobiotic lore, which would come as a surprise to the Zen Buddhist monks themselves, is to be found in the culinary columns of underground newspapers, where .
- I think that perhaps you're thinking of Gwyneth as a macrobiotic vegan who is too thin for her own good.
- But I think it's much better that way than endlessly pre-rehearsing, sanitizing, homogenizing, pasteurizing everything you say to the point of macrobiotic extinction.
News & Articles
- Food as medicine movement catching on
Diet and exercise have long been two important ingredients to staying health and living longer, but now there is a belief in using food as medicine. Connie Arnold, a cancer survivor, is hooked on the macrobiotic lifestyle. "I used to live to eat. I love to eat. I always did, but now I eat to live," said Arnold. Arnold is convinced macrobiotics cured her cancer. She was diagnosed with non ...
July 18, 2013 - WMTW Portland
- Weeklong cruise offers a healthy holiday
Holistic Holiday at Sea participants take part in a yoga session aboard the ship. / Special to the Citizen-Times A macrobiotic diet saved Janet Vitt Sommer’s life, but it has limited where the 58-year-old can go on vacation.
July 15, 2013 - Black Mountain News
- Chris Martin in Xinhua
A source close to the Oscar winning actress and wife of Coldplay's Chris Martin said: "Gwyneth is really testing her willpower with this one. She has followed a macrobiotic diet for years and has only recently relaxed the rules so she can have some...
- Gwyneth Paltrow in Contactmusic.com
Paltrow says, "I'm not as stringent as I was in the past. I used to do a very strict macrobiotic diet, but then, during my pregnancy, I couldn't eat brown rice. It made me feel so sick. At first all I waned was biscuits. Now I'll have cheese once in...