machinelike : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s resembling the unthinking functioning of a machine
- And our rationality is not a smooth machinelike intelligence but a complicated landscape of strengths and weaknesses.
- To that ambition they bring a machinelike discipline, an ability to focus with fearful energy on the task at hand, and an almost Teutonic thoroughness in all pursuits, whether .
- There is an almost machinelike singlemindedness about him.
- Joe Torre in ESPN
The one thing about it, it humanizes these guys,Torre said. "When they perform the way they're supposed to, they look machinelike at times. They're showing you they can press like everybody else."
- Mike Brey in CBSSports.com
I hope our people appreciate what they're seeing with this guy. He's the best player in college basketball and to do what he does in a machinelike way every day, every night is really staggering,coach Mike Brey said. "Sometimes even I go,...
- Troy Matteson in SCOREGolf
He didn't make many mistakes,said Matteson, who played in the final pairing with Durant. "He was very machinelike."