- v separate into constituents by soaking
- v become soft or separate and disintegrate as a result of excessive soaking
the tissue macerated in the water
- v soften, usually by steeping in liquid, and cause to disintegrate as a result
the gizzards macerates the food in the digestive system
- v cause to grow thin or weak
- Winemaking is a complex operation: black grapes are crushed and the skins, pips and pulp left to macerate with the juice for a few hours before being removed.
- According to strict French law, ros winemaking is a complex operation: black grapes are crushed and the skins, pips and pulp left to macerate with the juice for a few hours .
- Because though this Cup is less than a week old yet, it's already proving a great one for fans flocking to Germany to attend matches or just macerate in the positive, collective .
News & Articles
- Use cultural controls to fight lawn rust
Here at the UI Extension office, we use many techniques to look for signs of plant diseases. We poke and prod, magnify and macerate. We place speckled leaves in a moist chamber (plastic bag with a moist paper towel) and wait for fungal spots to show their spores. read more
Aug. 24, 2013 - IlliniHQ.com