- n a clear oily brown solution of cresols in soap; used as an antiseptic and disinfectant
- Once he drank sulphuric acid, another time lysol.
- Knowing well the danger of infection the scientist stripped off his clothes and for two hours scrubbed his equipment and laboratory with germ-killing lysol.
- Bellevue, though laboriously breezy and clich-ridden, gives a thoroughgoing picture of the placea smell of lysol; a babble of dialects and foreign tongues; tin benches (to .
News & Articles
- Today’s Daily Deal is from Target
Target has a free sample of Lysol Touch of Foam offer that you can sign-up for on their website. For more information click here. …
June 17, 2013 - FOX40 Sacramento
- Jonathan Cheechoo in ESPN
Cheechoo won't say anything about it, and when he hears taunts from fans today -- "Drink some Lysol" is a favorite in some rinks -- he doesn't say a word.
- Whoopi Goldberg in TV Squad (blog)
She's not going to get it from him,Goldberg said. "He's a piece of dog mess. Let's get off him because I feel like I've got to Lysol myself now."