lymphoid : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a resembling lymph or lymphatic tissues
- Some remain on the surface of the lymphoid cells and circulate with them; others, free-floating, circulate in the blood stream.
- Another very logical follow-up is, well, if the virus is down in blood, is it also down in other compartments in the body, particularly in the lymphocytes in the lymphoid tissues?.
- In the young the organ contains an abundance of lymphoid tissue, which renders it a particularly good harborer for germs.
News & Articles
- Skip Barber Racing School, Zaxby's help make a wish come true
CHESTNUT MOUNTAIN - Four-year-old Makenzie Johnson of Stone Mountain is battling acute lymphoid leukemia. Because her condition is considered life-threatening, she was eligible for a wish experience from Make-A-Wish Georgia.
Aug. 21, 2013 - AccessNorthGa.com
- Peter Beattie in The Age
Some people in the Gladstone community have raised concerns about potential health issues caused by airborne pollution, and the apparently high level of chronic lymphoid leukaemia,Mr Beattie said. "They need reassurance that living in...