lymphocytic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to lymphocytes
- Target cancer: Chronic lymphocytic leukemia Manufacturer: MillenniumIlex Side effects: Fever and chills, infections and sometimes severe anemia; in rare cases, potentially fatal .
- From a case of this lymphocytic choriomeningitis.
- The athlete's extraordinary career has partly been driven by a harsh blow of fate: her son Alisher, now 9 years old, was diagnosed with lymphocytic leukemia in 2002, which prompted .
News & Articles
- Winners And Losers in CLL at ASCO '13
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- New products in development for chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), an incurable B-cell cancer, will transform the treatment of this disease over the next few years. CLL offers a big market opportunity as more than 150,000 people in the U.S. and Europe have the disease, and about a third of these require first or second-line therapy. After PD-1/PD-L1 immunotherapy, CLL ...
June 10, 2013 - TheStreet.com
- Art From Heart Gives Kids With Cancer Their Dream Bedroom
Jake Puciato's bedroom has always been his haven. "Once I got diagnosed, this was my place to come and just unwind and be alone for awhile," says the 12-year-old, who is battling lymphocytic leukemia.
June 10, 2013 - Hartford Courant
- Morrissey in RedOrbit
Michael Morrissey, president of R&D at Exelixis, said: "These data suggest that XL228 may have important clinical utility for patients with CML or Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphocytic leukemia, including those resistant or intolerant...