- a of or relating to or produced by lymph
- By a still-obscure method, the lymphatic system picks up this protein,, which then flows to lymphatic collection points.
- If the lymphatic system cannot drain away all this fat from the tissue spaces around the arteries, some of it is likely to be left stuck in the arteriesalso leading to .
- Though it affects cells of the lymphatic system, it rarely causes solid tumors and is regarded as a "cancer of the blood.
- Robert Gallo in Yahoo! News (press release)
I am glad to announce that I have decided to establish the President's Lymphatic Filariasis Fund to buttress efforts to fight against this preventable disease . We would like to raise about Sh500 billion in the next few months. Such amount will... Jakaya Kikwete http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakaya_Kikwete&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFpGrku_S6PZsvCfyg6sobLOpeMvQ AllAfrica.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://allafrica.com/stories/200808150250.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNERGc-OKC4qA43MmCOcynR-Pk2p2Q Aug 15, 2008
60029 80114 lymphatic Agreeing with Dr. Moore on the health impact of KSHV, Robert Gallo MD, Epiphany co-founder and co-discoverer of HIV and HTLV, added, This virus also is involved in at least a few other serious diseases, including an unusual cancer of the lymphatic...
- Bret Boone in Seattle Times
Hearing that, Boone joked, "I have a good lymphatic system."