lustfully : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a lustful manner
he looked at the young woman lustfully
- This year, it showed a software engineer getting his new business cards and inhaling their smell lustfully and thankfully.
- But I say to you that every one who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
- The team is booed lustfully whenever it takes the floor or shows the faintest hint of exuberance Greek fans chanted "Puer-to Ri-co"--and, yes, politics has a lot to do with .
News & Articles
- First Canon 7D RAW video shown courtesy of Magic Lantern
If you've been lustfully eying the latest DSLR models , you want to give your trusty Canon 7D another look. The popular, but aging semi-pro model has been given the RAW video treatment from Magic Lantern, and the first samples have now been posted (after the break). Maximum resolution still falls short of the much newer 5D Mark III's full HD at 1,736 x 1,156, but otherwise, the images are ...
Aug. 5, 2013 - Engadget
- Pope John Paul II in Atlantic Online
In the midst of a general audience in the Vatican last October, Pope John Paul II said: "If a man gazes on his wife lustfully, he has already committed adultery with her in his heart."