lunching : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of eating lunch
- v take the midday meal
At what time are you lunching?
- v provide a midday meal for
- Entertaining and heated discussions flare up about the most mundane food-related minutiae: the best thing to eat when you're lunching at your office desk; the pros and cons of Ruth .
- After lunching in the mess of the famed Khyber Rifles, Brzezinski was garlanded by area tribal chiefs and had his picture taken at the Khyber Pass, quipping that it would be "a .
- Schrafft's has long conjured up images of little old ladies lunching on wholesome fare served up by apple-cheeked waitresses.
News & Articles
- Lemont Library patrons to take lunch trip through Australia
LEMONT – Lemont Public Library, 50 E. Wend St., will have an Australian theme to its Lunching @ the Library at noon Thursday, June 20. Writer/photographer Cynthia Clampitt will present a narrated slide show of her six month, 20,000 mile journey through Australia.
June 16, 2013 - Huntley Farmside
- Martina Stoessel: Paris Pictures!
Martina Stoessel is all smiles while taking a walking touring Paris, France on Friday afternoon (June 14). The 16-year-old Latina Disney star posed with her friends and family for some pics before lunching at Fontaine de Mars Restaurant. Afterwards, Martina and her group headed to Montmarte, Louvre Museum and Moulin Rouge. PHOTOS: Check out the [...]
June 15, 2013 - Just Jared Jr.
- Ian McKellen in The Australian
It set a precedent when it came out,says McKellen. "Barry Humphries, who I'll be lunching with when I'm there, was in the first Australian production in the 1950s. Mel Gibson did a Godot, too, I think. But we both feel that age is an...
- Herman Melville in Los Angeles Times
("Oh! Ye state-room sailors," Melville wrote in "Typee," "who so pathetically relate the privations and hardships of the sea, where, after a day of breakfasting, lunching, dining off five courses, chatting, playing whist, and drinking...
- Barbara Mikulski in International Herald Tribune
I am going to carry on lunching and watching and talking. I am not going to disconnect from Westminster and the political world. I know these guys and I've known them in some cases for more than 25 years. It's not like I am suddenly going to cut... Andrew Marr http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Marr&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG3xvp6rH2gVMblhosNqbbRLDbU2A Independent http://www.google.com/url?q=http://news.independent.co.uk/media/article310436.ece&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE83uGD30BCJib9NmREi0TyZqeJUg Sep 5, 2005
59875 79836 lunchroom This decision does not reflect the reality of the workplace," Mikulski said. "You can talk about anything in the workplace. Often, politics are discussed in the lunchroom; religion is talked about at the computer; sex is often discussed at...