lumbar : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or near the part of the back between the ribs and the hipbones
- The tenderness is not just around the lumbar region, however.
- Then there were the MRIs of his lumbar spine: Here the docs-in-the-box might have been simply playing the odds.
- The possibility of a lumbar epidural--a procedure that injects painkillers into the lower back--was addressed in my wife's birth plan, but she felt that her labor had not .
News & Articles
- Kevin Youkilis Injury: Updates on Yankees Star's Lumbar Strain
The New York Yankees' battered lineup has just lost another integral piece. According to Sweeny Murti of WFAN , Kevin Youkilis was placed on the 15-day disabled list with a lumbar strain on Friday: The 34-year-old third baseman woke up with numbness in his right foot and has been dealing with a stiff back over the past week, the result of a feet-first slide into first base, per CBS Sports ...
June 15, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Yankees' Youkilis (lumbar strain) heads back to DL
Yankees' Youkilis (lumbar strain) heads back to DL
June 14, 2013 - CBS Sports
- Youkilis to go back on DL with a lumbar sprain
The New York Yankees have placed third baseman Kevin Youkilis on the disabled list with a lumbar spine sprain, according to Star-Ledger reporter Andy McCullough.
June 14, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- Cronin in Stuff.co.nz
What you generally find in cricketers is they suffer hamstring injuries playing Twenty20 and one-day cricket and lumbar back strains playing test cricket,Cronin said.
- Paul Holmgren in phillyBurbs.com
Ryan had successful surgery this morning,Holmgren said. "A disc fragment was removed from a nerve root in his lumbar spine. Ryan will begin a walking program in a few days and start his rehab on Feb. 7. He will be out approximately six...
- Ed Belfour in CBC.ca
The last thing I wanted to happen down the stretch was this,Belfour said. "We tried to find a way and it is just not going to happen. It is a herniation of the lumbar spine. And the herniation is so large there is no way to get around it...