loyally : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r with loyalty; in a loyal manner
government will not be efficient unless the people as a whole accept leadership loyally and enthusiastically
- Besides this there is now quite a large newsstand sale, and it is, of course, supported loyally by all the Royalist Party in France.
- Many lawmakers loyally back the president's policies, especially his national security program which has driven back Marxist guerrillas and led to a steep drop in homicides and .
- The Internet Revolution demanded that papers take their most valuable commodity - something which people had been loyally paying for for years - and put it online for free.
News & Articles
- RED, WHITE AND TRUE
In Middletown, Flag Day is celebrated loyally. Middletown declared its desire for independence from Great Britain during the week of Flag Day in 1744 – so perhaps it was fitting that the borough recognized Flag Day with a ceremony outside borough hall on Friday, June 14.
June 18, 2013 - The Press and Journal
- Pet of the Week: Leroy
Who needs an electric blanket when you have friendly, easy-going Leroy as a foot warmer on your bed. Loyally waiting for you at the door, rubbing against your legs and following you around is what you
June 16, 2013 - The Savage Pacer
- Rene Rivkin in Sydney Morning Herald
I've made many millionaires in my life. I've probably made eight or 10,Mr Rivkin told police. "And so there's a reasonable expectation for someone who works loyally for me for 10 years and they'll be well off."
- President Bush in FOXBusiness
Those of us who knew and worked with Tim, his many friends, and the millions of Americans who loyally followed his career on the air will all miss him,President Bush said in a statement. "Tim was a tough and hardworking newsman. He was...
- Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador in BBC News
I pledge to serve loyally and patriotically as legitimate president of Mexico,Mr Lopez Obrador said before an estimated 100,000 supporters in the Zocalo, Mexico City's main square. "I pledge to protect the rights of Mexicans and to defend...