low-pressure : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s not forceful
a low-pressure salesman
a low-pressure campaign
- The ice bike has no plastic parts (which would freeze and shatter in the extreme conditions), and the superfat, low-pressure tires provide traction in situations that would make a .
- Using the casual, low-pressure manner that he still assumes behind a counter, he sold $74,000 in furs in his first four months on the job.
- But every so often, one of these low-pressure systems, its winds spinning slowly counterclockwise, starts to strengthen-and that's when the trouble can begin.
News & Articles
- How the L.A. Film Fest Wooed Hollywood
By Steve Pond LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - Hollywood is finally embracing the Los Angeles Film Festival. Studios once reluctant to showcase top films at LAFF, which officially opens on Thursday night in downtown L.A. after a pre-festival screening of "Man of Steel" on Wednesday night, have begun to see its value as a low-pressure showcase for movies with awards aspirations. The turnaround comes ...
June 13, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- 5 Questions That Will Close the Sale
Can't close the sale? Try a few of these simple low-pressure questions. Good salespeople know that asking questions is the most effective way to learn about the needs of your customers. But you’ve got to ask the right questions. Otherwise, you risk scaring prospective customers out the door--or simply annoying them so much that they decide to buy elsewhere. The questions that pay big dividends ...
June 12, 2013 - Inc Magazine
- Red Flag Warning for Flagstaff area Thursday
The National Weather Service in Bellemont has issued a Red Flag Warning for the Flagstaff area Thursday. According to the Weather Service, the warning is in effect from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Thursday. Winds are slated to begin picking up this afternoon as a low-pressure system moves into the northwestern United States. Officials with the Coconino and Kaibab national forests are advising visitors ...
June 12, 2013 - Arizona Daily Sun
- Tim McGraw in WKRN
It's a low-pressure gig,McGraw said. "I'm used to doing a big production. To do some small intimate shows is appealing."