low-cut : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s (of a garment) having a low-cut neckline
a low-cut neckline
- s having a low-cut back
- Fortunately, Best Actress nominee Felicity Huffman left her Transamerica look at home, choosing a low-cut gown that proves shes all woman.
- He arrived in a neat, pinstriped suit and polished, low-cut shoes.
- In the eyes of Manuel Cardinal Arteaga y Betancourt, the skintight, low-cut gowns worn at Cuban church weddings are a scandal.
News & Articles
- University of Kansas has nothing better to do than attack this racy Twitter page
The University of Kansas has sent a firm cease-and-desist order to a Twitter fan page called @KUboobs, which is dedicated to collecting photos of (mostly) women flaunting their cleavage in low-cut KU shirts.
June 12, 2013 - The Daily Caller via Yahoo! News
- Bust a move, Kate!
Kate Upton is busting out — as a comedic actress! The famously curvy swimsuit model showed off her bouncy breasts while dancing during filming of “The Other Woman” in Westhampton, LI. With her low-cut top only barely concealing a yellow-lace bra, the 20-year-old sexpot was joined by co-stars Cameron Diaz and...
June 8, 2013 - New York Post
- Fine Chyna: 10 Awkward Moments From Foxy Brown's Interview On The Combat Jack Show [PHOTOS]
Foxy Brown's chapter in Hip-Hop history isn't up for debate. The "Il Na Na" ushered in a new era of chocolate beauty, raunchy raps, sky-high heels, and low-cut shirts; paving the way for Nicki Minaj's daring outfits and gratuitous body shots .
June 8, 2013 - Hip-Hop Wired
- Shawn Marion in International Herald Tribune
Low-cut shoes, they support an ankle more than high-tops,Marion said. "You've got all that high-top coming over the ankle, but you've got more stability to move around a little more quickly in low-tops."
- Kobe Bryant in Welt Online
I watch a lot of soccer and have seen how the best footballers in the world make sharp cuts at top speed in lightweight, low-cut footwear,Bryant said. "The demands they make on their feet and ankles aren't that different from what I'm...