loudmouth : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who causes trouble by speaking indiscreetly
- With his mea-culpa and suspension for calling the Rutgers University women's basketball team "nappy-headed ho's," the loudmouth talk show host joins a stellar group of celebrities .
- Later, when Lily makes the mistake of fooling around with, and then rejecting, the neighborhood loudmouth rumors about her sister become a weapon for him.
- Ali the irrepressible loudmouth, Frazier the simple Bible-reading Baptist v.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr in USA Today
Tell Manny Pacquiao to be his own man and stop letting everyone, including his loudmouth trainer (Freddie Roach), talk for him,said Mayweather. "I am my own boss, speak for myself and tell it like it is. If Manny Pacquiao wants to fight...
- President Felipe CalderÃ³n in Los Angeles Times
President Felipe Calderon complained recently that the candidates have competed to be "the most loudmouth, the most macho and the most anti-Mexican."
- Natalie Maines in KCBS
I think people are using their freedom of speech here at this awards. I'm very humbled. I think people were using their voice the same way this loudmouth did,Natalie Maines said through tears as she accepted the album of the year award.