- n a slow pace of running
- n a smooth three-beat gait; between a trot and a gallop
- v run easily
- With that, the Secretary shuffled off on a two-mile lope along the Potomac, followed in lemming-like procession by 40 other fitness kooks.
- Every morning, he would lace up his tattered running shoes and lope off along bomb-cratered roads as kids shouted "Run, Nader, Run!" But his dreams of competing in Beijing, along .
- Tony makes his stage entrance in a breathless vaudeville lope.
News & Articles
- Zacks.com featured expert Kevin Matras highlights: RPX Corp., Polaris Industries, Inc., AutoNation Inc., Grand Canyon ...
CHICAGO, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Stocks in this week's article include: RPX Corp. (NASDAQ: RPXC – Free Report), Polaris Industries, Inc. (NYSE: PII – Free Report), AutoNation Inc. (NYSE: AN – Free Report), Grand Canyon Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOPE – Free...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Stock Picking Ideas from Economic Reports
Kevin Matras shows how to find winning stock picking ideas in the government's economic reports, especially the recent Employment Situation report. Highlighted stocks include RPXC, PII, AN, LOPE and ACHC....
June 11, 2013 - Zacks via Yahoo! Finance
- Slot Die Coating Leader nTact to Exhibit at LOPE-C Conference
Slot Die Coating Leader nTact is pleased to announce it will be exhibiting at the 5th International Large-Area Organic & Printed Electronics Conference and Exhibition (LOPE-C). (PRWeb June 06, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10808898.htm
June 6, 2013 - PRWeb