- s relating to or extending over a relatively long time
the long-term reconstruction of countries damaged by the war
a long-term investment
- Better, long-term research is needed and it can't come from the cell-phone industry.
- Amid gloomy Wall Street forecasts about the industrys gradual demise, PTI asked insiders to forecast the long-term fate of newspapers.
- It is another to debate the best mixture of long term programs will ensure long-term economic stability.
News & Articles
- New long-term data reinforce safety profile of Pradaxa® for stroke prevention in AF
INGELHEIM, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)--For media outside of the US, the UK & Canada only New long-term data from the RELY-ABLE® study, the long-term extension of the pivotal RE-LY®i trial of Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation (AF), were today published online in Circulation,1 the journal of the American Heart Association. Pradaxa® is the only ...
June 17, 2013 - Business Wire
- Long-term coastal plan unveiled
The town revealed its long-term coastal plan Tuesday, but, left out of the proposal was any mention of the sand transfer plant pipeline extension project. Woods Hole Group, the consultant that reviewed the town’s 10-year plan, recommended putting the project on hold indefinitely, which the town agreed with. But, council members and several town residents say the extension should be pursued now ...
June 16, 2013 - Palm Beach Daily News
- Long-term Arden Hills I-694 closures set to begin
Long-term lane, ramp and loop closures on Interstate 694 between Highway 100 in Brooklyn Center and Interstate 35W in Arden Hills are scheduled to begin this weekend.
June 15, 2013 - Pioneer Press
- Barack Obama in AFP
The single biggest threat to US security, both short-term, medium-term and long-term, would be the possibility of a terrorist organization obtaining a nuclear weapon,Obama said on Sunday.
- President Bush in Reuters
Our economy is large and it's open and flexible. Our capital markets are some of the deepest and most liquid. And the long-term health and strong foundation of our economy will shine through and be reflected in currency values,Bush said.
- Robert Gates in New Straits Times
We need to work together to develop a strategy that does not leave Iraq in chaos and that protects our long-term interests in and hopes for the region,Gates said.