- s having a face longer than the usual
- Hillary was tall, lanky, big-boned and long-faced, and he moved with an incongruous grace, rather like a giraffe.
- The actual sponsors of Potato Control were bushy-haired Representative Lindsay Carter Warren from the potato-growing northeastern corner of North Carolina and long-faced .
- Wiry, long-faced Manie (pronounced Manny) was a longtime recording executive for Columbia Records, later a vice president of both NBC and RCA, and he died last year of leukemia .
News & Articles
- Monson: Jazz’s Enes Kanter all grown up — and driven
There was something different about Enes Kanter. He snarled. His easy, joking manner was absent. The silly postgame grin was Audi Five-Thou. The goofiness was gone, too, most of it. He was pug-lipped and long-faced. He was as serious as a county two-lane head-on. He was exactly what the Jazz hope he will be after a loss this season, and maybe even after a win. He was dissatisfied and … hungry ...
Oct. 18, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Jim Allister in Irish Times
Just take a look around you,said Allister. "Have you ever seen more pale-faced, long-faced individuals - many people worried about their P45s from the Assembly. I think it's written right across their faces."