long-armed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having relatively long arms
- But no one approached the podium with more single-mindedness than this long-armed maestro who treated orchestras to operatic rages and audiences to athletic conducting, ever .
- But last week in Boston's Garden, long-armed Dutch left every record in smithereens with an amazing vault of 15 ft.
- The figures and scenes had an oriental looka dark-haloed Judas, a grey, long-armed figure of Christ on the Cross, a group of stiff, formalized saints seated at a round table for .
News & Articles
- Teams in good hands
Dwyer's Dixon, Cardinal Newman's Rudolph headline group of wideouts SANTALUCES — He likens his long-armed 6-foot-5 receiver to a giant playing with little kids. Unfortunately for Santaluces coach Daryl Drinkwater, Darrell Langham isn't a rare commodity in Palm Beach County . Not this year.
Aug. 30, 2013 - Sun-Sentinel
- FIU Panthers’ Paul Crawford won’t play against Maryland
FIU coach Ron Turner said senior defensive end Paul Crawford “didn’t make the travel team” for Saturday’s season opener at Maryland. Crawford began fall camp as a starting defensive end. For the last week and a half, he has been working with the second team. He has been the best in camp on the field-goal block team, a long-armed 6-8 annoyance up the middle to kickers.
Aug. 30, 2013 - Miami Herald
- Sean Payton in San Jose Mercury News
He's the best we have seen on film,Payton said. "He's long-armed, he's real good at bump-and-run coverage, he has good recoverability; he's tall, he has great ball skills and he's very intelligent. He would have been the most sought-after...
- Joe Paterno in Philadelphia Inquirer
He's got tremendous intensity,Paterno said. "He's got really good natural ability particularly for playing defensive end - he's a big, long-armed kid. He'll play at about 260. He can run. I think once he gets a little feel for the game,...
- Mark Mangino in KUsports
He's going to find a spot to play,Mangino said. "He's an intense, tough guy. Really, one of the hardest-working lineman we have in the program. ...... He's not a 6-5, long-armed guy. But he's so quick with his feet that he makes up for it....