logy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s stunned or confused and slow to react (as from blows or drunkenness or exhaustion)
- The new film is so listless and logy it needed Michael Moore to take it to Cuba for emergency medical treatment.
- logy and theology Essam al-Rawi saw no contradiction between his two passions.
- Truth to tell, Ben-Hur was long and logy, but it got the actor his finest role in his best film.
News & Articles
- Daily Briefs
• Attack on Titan Episode 14 to Be a Recap • Haganai NEXT Blu-rays/DVDs Delayed 2 More Months • Young Ace Reprints Last Evangelion Chapter After Issue Sells Out • Gust Has 2nd 20th Anniversary Title Besides Atelier Escha & Logy • Microsoft Runs Down Xbox One's Connectivity, Licensing, Privacy Features • Square Enix: New Multiplayer Legacy of Kain Game in the Works
June 8, 2013 - Anime News Network
- Jim Calhoun in Connecticut Post
I thought we were logy (sluggish) the whole first half. I thought the building was logy and we were logy. In fairness, we make the building logy. It's not the fans' fault,Calhoun said. "I wasn't very interested in watching us play, either....
- Richard Corliss in Chicago Tribune
(Richard Corliss in Time magazine wrote that "Ocean's Thirteen" is "so listless and logy it needed Michael Moore to take it to Cuba for emergency medical treatment."