logician : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person skilled at symbolic logic
- It's absurdism mixed with the easy pleasure of confusion, and Bud Abbott plays the perfect cool logician to Lou Costello's frustrated inquisitor in this Beckettian farce.
- And there is always a point in decision-making at which reason fails (funny enough, this was actually proven, mathematically, by the 25-year-old logician Kurt Godel).
- One of the others who figured it out was the logician Saul Kripke.
News & Articles
- Berlin Record Deal: Harvey Weinstein Pays $7 Million For Alan Turing WWII Tale ‘The Imitation Game’
EXCLUSIVE : In what I am told will go down as the highest price paid ever for U.S. rights on a movie at the European Film Market, The Weinstein Company has locked a deal to pay $7 million for The Imitation Game , the Graham Moore Black List script that Morten Tyldum directed with Benedict Cumberbatch playing Alan Turing, the genius British mathematician, logician, cryptologist and computer ...
Feb. 7, 2014 - Deadline Hollywood