- n a tenant in someone's house
- Said a motel employee about her fugitive lodger: "The only problem is that when he leaves, the mirrors in his room are always broken and all the light bulbs are missing.
- When, later that year, the Stammers moved to a farm in Serra Negra, 100 miles north of Sao Paulo, their lodger went along, taking a room in their new home.
- The lodger was famed Horst Wessel.
News & Articles
- Silver City area events June 10-12
The Grant County Board of Commissioners is seeking nominees to serve on the Grant County Lodger's Tax Committee. This position is for the At-Large Member. Interested individuals must reside in the un-incorporated area of Grant County.
June 10, 2013 - Silver City Sun-News
- Myleene Klass in Glasgow Daily Record
Myleene said: "I see the Hear'Say crew all the time. I see Suzie (Suzanne Shaw) frequently. As for the boys, I see them a lot too - in fact one of the boys is in my house as we speak. Noel is my lodger now and he helps out around the house, too,...
- Mary Steenburgen in Showbiz Spy
Steenburgen tells WENN, "Larry is my buddy. He's gonna be in my guest house all summer on Martha's Vineyard. We call him Larry The Lodger because once he gets in there he won't get out."
- Tim Finn in Jam! Showbiz
He was a friend and we always thought he was the best drummer,Tim Finn says. "Paul was my lodger in Melbourne, also. When Paul died it was shocking in so many ways and we're always going to miss him."