locate : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v discover the location of; determine the place of; find by searching or examining
Can you locate your cousins in the Midwest?
- v determine or indicate the place, site, or limits of, as if by an instrument or by a survey
Our sense of sight enables us to locate objects in space
- v assign a location to
The company located some of their agents in Los Angeles
- v take up residence and become established
- Photo credits: PAOLO COCCO:REUTERS - THE STOCK MARKET Ask the Internet search engine Alta Vista to locate sites related to "Sex", and it returns 683,643 documents.
- Furthermore, firms that co-locate aren't at much of an advantage if they don't know how to program their computers with the algorithms that will ultimately keep them ahead of the .
- What's more, it would help authorities locate people in roadside emergencies or if they're reported missing, much like GM's OnStar service.
News & Articles
- Crews searching for missing boy in canal
Rescue crews are working to locate a boy who went missing after swimming in a canal off Joe Nuxhall Boulevard in Hamilton Tuesday night.
June 19, 2013 - WCPO Cincinnati
- Dispatcher Spends 8 Hours on Phone to Locate Patient
A New York City Fire Department dispatcher stayed on the phone with a patient in need of help for eight hours as authorities rushed to locate her. A 911 call came into the system at 12:53 p.m. on June 10 and it appeared to be...
June 17, 2013 - ABC News
- Crews locate missing woman
ELK RIDGE, Utah – Rescue personnel located a 73-year-old woman who went missing from her home in Elk Ridge Monday....
June 17, 2013 - FOX 13 Utah
- Ronald Noble in AFP
When we made a similar appeal last year, it was information provided by the public which helped identify and locate Christopher Paul Neil, who is now in jail facing child abuse charges,said Noble.
- Shaun Marcum in USA Today
Walks obviously kill you and it kills you even more when you don't locate a pitch and they hit it for a three-run homer,said Marcum in assessing his start. "That's something I've been struggling with for the last few starts, walking...
- Don Blankenship in CTV.ca
We want to assure the families of all the miners we are taking every action possible to locate and rescue those still missing,Blankenship said.