- n the scene of any event or action (especially the place of a meeting)
- The current agony is not atypical of the locale's holy, bloody history.
- The Panama locale, lusciously tinted by Designer Raoul Pne du Bois, who has also clothed a luscious chorus line in just the right places, gives Cole Porter a chance to indulge .
- Typically, prices run about 20% cheaper per acre than traditional waterfront properties in the same locale--a discount reflecting the extra hassle it takes to get to one--but that .
News & Articles
- E3 2013: 'Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag' Gameplay Gets Commentary Track
Game director Ashraf Ismail shares his insights on the new gameplay elements and locale of "Assassin's Creed IV." Visually, nothingis any different than what was at E3 but if you wanted to learn more check out the video below. Watch: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Demo E3 2013 Natural environment including caves, jungles, underwater areas, [...]
June 20, 2013 - MTV
- The Local Taco to open in Asheville next week
The Local Taco prepares to open Monday at 68 N. Lexington Ave. in downtown Asheville. / Special to Asheville Scene The Local Taco is preparing to open at 11 a.m. Monday at 68 N. Lexington, in the former Boca locale.
June 20, 2013 - Asheville Citizen-Times
- Swing Fest jazz clinic will prepare kids for concert
A new locale and a new treat will be in store for attendees of the Saturday afternoon concert at the Viaero Glenn Miller Swing Fest.
June 19, 2013 - The Fort Morgan Times
- Kevin Towers in USA Today
The one thing we've always had going for us here is our locale,Towers said. "A lot of major league players want to come to San Diego. It's a good place to raise a family, great weather, great ballpark and now a competitive ballclub. So a...
- Ray Jayawardhana in Space.com
The unlikely locale of this alien world could be telling us that nature has more than one way of making planets,said the study's co-author Ray Jayawardhana of the University of Toronto. "Or, it could be hinting at a violent youth when...