- n person who does no work
- n a low leather step-in shoe; the top resembles a moccasin but it has a broad flat heel
- Every designer's dream is to create something so stylish it transcends fashion and becomes a classic: the Gucci loafer, the Burberry trench coat, the Hermes bag.
- It wasn't long before he chucked the loafers in favor of cowboy boots and was vowing that he would never again allow a political opponent or a business one, for that matter .
- Some think her feelings were genuinely injured when Jonathan Franzen, the best-selling author of The Corrections, put his hands in his pockets and shifted around in his loafers .
News & Articles
- Photos: Gold Shoes Can Be Yours
Italian designer Alberto Moretti announced the launch of exclusive 24 carat gold shoes. The shoes are made from velvet and covered in gold. The shoes, pumps for women and loafers for men, cost £1,700 or about $2,664. They were presented for the first time during the Monte Carlo Grand Prix on May 25, 2013. Alberto Moretti's gold pump and loafer are exclusively distributed through department ...
June 13, 2013 - ABC News
- Diana Taurasi in SI.com
He had on two black shoes, but one was gator leather and one was some kind of penny loafer, so our big game plan tonight was hook Coach up with some new shoes,Taurasi joked. "He's kind of old and he needs some fashion advice, but we'll...
- Mike Milbury in Chicago Daily Herald
It's unbelievable that after more than 30 years in the game, pummeling a guy with his loafer will be my legacy,Milbury said in response. "But I guess it's better than having no legacy at all."
- Kevin Federline in MTV.com
K-Fed tells the mag that he just can't win: "If I stay home and take care of my wife and my kids, then I am a loafer, not a good father. If I try to have a career, nobody thinks I am caring for my family. ...... I should just put a bull's-eye on my...