liveable : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a fit or suitable to live in or with
- Making Tokyo a more liveable city Playing in Place Redesigning where Japan shops, works and plays Street Wise Haute couture meets urban streetwear.
- To knowledge of the five vitaminic ingredients of foods, which make life liveable.
- He cut taxes, reduced crime massively, and made the city liveable again.
News & Articles
- Sustainably Produced Sneakers--Made At A Living Wage
A sneaker that can help save the rainforest, provide a liveable wage for farmers, and look good, too. That's the mission of Piola Footwear, a two-and-a-half year old startup based in Lyon, France.
July 19, 2013 - Forbes