listed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of
- v include in a list
Am I listed in your register?
- v cause to lean to the side
Erosion listed the old tree
- v tilt to one side
The ship listed to starboard
- v enumerate
- a on a list
- Previously, companies that got listed overseas kept control in state hands by retaining the majority of shares, which couldn't be listed or sold to foreigners.
- The mood among those already listed on AIM has soured, too.
- Yang Yun, a Chinese gymnast who was listed as 16 when she won double bronzes at Sydney, later went on Chinese television and said she had been 14 when she competed.
News & Articles
- Tony Parker (hamstring) listed as day-to-day before Game 4 against Heat
SAN ANTONIO — The Spurs announced Wednesday that an MRI of All-Star guard Tony Parker’s right hamstring revealed a Grade 1 strain. He will be listed as day-to-day in advance of Game 4 of the Finals against the Heat, set for Thursday at the AT&T Center, and did not practice on Wednesday.
June 12, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- Universal Button with UL Listed Latching Timer
The Universal Button with UL Listed Latching Timer helps eliminate having to stock dozens of push buttons, and wasting precious time and money tracking down just the right button for a customer. Use the switch as is or it easily reconfigures for a specific application. This momentary button with latching timer allows the button to be used in a latching mode that can be reset with a contact ...
June 12, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Lions Bay Media Listed in PROFIT500 Ranking of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies
Lions Bay Media has been listed in the PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies. Published in the Summer issue of PROFIT Magazine and online at PROFITguide.com. The 25th ...
June 10, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Jennifer Granholm in FOXNews
I listed the positions of the parties on a blackboard and suggested a path that was a compromise,Granholm said in an affidavit.
- Eric Cantor in The Hill
The federal investigation and arrest of Gov. Rod Blagojevich raises serious issues of federal corruption and an abuse of the public trust,Cantor said. "The serious nature of the crimes listed by federal prosecutors raises questions about...
- Tomica Milosavljevic in Forbes
I'm not saying that everything is ideal, far from it,Milosavljevic said. "But ...... I don't think that the problems (listed in the report) are illustrating the true situation."