lissome : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s moving and bending with ease
- Before the scheduled opening, a few guests -- including craggy paleontologist Alan Grant, lissome paleobotanist Ellie Sattler and Hammond's two young grandchildren -- come to .
- So, too, is that his sidekick is played by the lissome Anne Hathaway, who also seems willing to go along with a gag if only she could find one.
- They embellished Madonna's yoga-honed extremities on her Frozen video, and they have graced the lissome limbs of celebs from Daisy Fuentes to Demi Moore.
News & Articles
- The Most Beautiful Cars of 2013
What makes a car beautiful? Sometimes it's undeniable--a lissome look, a crushworthy stance, a peerless cabin. In other cases, it's a purity of form that's as close to ideal as possible, given the chosen duty. We define it both ways at The Car Connection. As we review more than 250 new vehicles every year, we rate them all across six categories...
July 29, 2013 - The Car Connection
- Anne Midgette in NPR
There's a brightness to it,Midgette says. "There's also a very legato quality, a wonderful, lissome quality, a softness to it. There's this seductive sensuousness to the voice."
- Jay Nordlinger in National Review Online
The King Hussein Center happens to be stocked with lissome young ladies,wrote Jay Nordlinger the other day.