- n an oily organic compound insoluble in water but soluble in organic solvents; essential structural component of living cells (along with proteins and carbohydrates)
- For Jeanne Rogal, 29, of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Ceredase has reduced the pain from her crumbling bones, removed the lipid deposits choking her liver, and restored her energy so .
- He directs the pediatric lipid, hypertension and weight management clinics at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.
- A program that reduced cardiac deaths by 73% can also help heart-attack patients to stay healthy years later, with better control of their lipid levels and blood pressure.
News & Articles
- New molecular-level understanding of the brain's recovery after stroke
A specific MicroRNA, a short set of RNA (ribonuclease) sequences, naturally packaged into minute (50 nanometers) lipid containers called exosomes, are released by stem cells after a stroke and contribute to better neurological recovery according to a new animal study. The research provides fundamental new insight into how stem cells affect injured tissue and also offers hope for developing novel ...
June 13, 2013 - Science Daily
- Researchers gain new molecular-level understanding of the brain's recovery after stroke
( Henry Ford Health System ) A specific MicroRNA, a short set of RNA (ribonuclease) sequences, naturally packaged into minute (50 nanometers) lipid containers called exosomes, are released by stem cells after a stroke and contribute to better neurological recovery according to a new animal study by Henry Ford Hospital researchers.This study provides fundamental new insight into how stem cells ...
June 13, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Capsugel Launches LIPIDEX® Technology Platform
Brings Best-in-Class Lipid, Liquid and Semi-solid Finished Dosage Form Solutions to the Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical Industries MORRISTOWN, N.J., – Capsugel announces the launch of its new LIPIDEX® technology platform, which integrates the company’s lipid, liquid and semi-solid fill technologies, extensive product development experience, and commercial manufacturing ...
June 10, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Lorena Ochoa in International Herald Tribune
It was pretty much in the middle of the hole,Ochoa said. "And just at the end, it decided to go left and lipid out. I didn't have anymore emotions to show. I was done and ready to go home."
- Scott Minnich in EurekAlert (press release)
Revenues in the third quarter of 2005 reflected lower prescription growth and increased competition in key therapeutic markets in the US, such as the lipid-lowering market, where the rate of growth in the third quarter declined significantly vs.... Hank McKinnell http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_McKinnell&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNETVSyBhbSHg467WiswR4QRcE8a9g USA Today http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.usatoday.com/money/companies/earnings/2005-10-20-pfizer_x.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGOsRplh7sYRCZzJmhcpqpu_3xVzg Oct 20, 2005
58574 78063 lipid Treatment with synthetic modified lipid A molecules can directly protect animals against pneumonic plague infections," said Dr Minnich. "We also found that stimulating innate immunity using this nasal spray enhanced conventional antibiotic...