lifelong : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s continuing through life
a lifelong friend
from lifelong habit
his lifelong study of Greek art
- Margaret Sanger, totally unaware that her lifelong dream had become reality, spent the day at her home outside Tucson, Ariz.
- If you're 50 years old and you've been a lifelong smoker and you quit smoking today, you reduce your risk by half.
- Motherhood, the Stars and Stripes and God were equal parts of a lifelong strategy that would establish Metro Goldwyn Mayer as the industry's dominant film factory, from the silent .
News & Articles
- New Zinga Frozen Yogurt Opens in Falls Church
Lifelong residents add store in the Falls Plaza Shopping Center. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10814930.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Helen B. Pollak, 97, Lifelong Norwalk Resident
NORWALK, Conn. - Helen B. Pollak, lifelong resident of Norwalk died Saturday, June 8. She was 97. Pollak was born in Rowayton, daughter of John and Mary (Sperandeo) Bossone. Pollak is survived by her niece, Cheryl Stolba of Norwalk; and friends and neighbors. She was ...
June 10, 2013 - The Daily Norwalk
- Hawks on his way to achieving lifelong dream
Joshua Hawks, 15, lifelong dream is to join law enforcement and he’s beginning to show his potential at the Junior Police Academy at Alice High School.
June 10, 2013 - Alice Echo-News Journal
- Robert Zoellick in San Jose Mercury News
For the poor, the costs of the crisis could be lifelong,said World Bank President Robert Zoellick.
- Jimmy Carter in guardian.co.uk
The courage and dignity he exhibited in his fight with cancer was surpassed only by his lifelong commitment and service to his country,Carter said.
- Pablo Zabaleta in Telegraph.co.uk
Zabaleta said: "I am very happy to come here and play in the Premier League. Playing in England has been a lifelong dream which has finally come true by moving to City. I'd met him (Mark Hughes) previously and was really impressed with him, but...