lifelessly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r without animation or vitality
lifelessly he performed the song
- r in a lifeless manner
the girl lay in her arms lifelessly
- r as if dead
- Nobody in the audience smiles or talks; the models look like they're on the Bataan death march; and people slowly, lifelessly clap at the end.
- On the branches of nearby trees were towels and shirts, a child's sunsuit, some underwearall hanging lifelessly amid the grey, acrid smoke that curled up from the crater for .
- After circling lifelessly in a low-earth orbit ever since its launch during a Discovery mission last April, the $85 million satellite had finally stirred, apparently revived by the .
News & Articles
- Jet ski racer brings national title to Winona
Spencer Sieracki gripped the throttle on his jet ski and waited shoulder to shoulder with a dozen other tense jet skiers. The flag went down, their jets roared, and the racers surged forward toward the first buoy. Sieracki's craft bobbed lifelessly in their wakes and its engine sputtered.
Sept. 4, 2013 - Winona Post