libra : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Libra
- n a small faint zodiacal constellation in the southern hemisphere; between Virgo and Scorpius
- n the seventh sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about September 23 to October 22
- They were originally named for the Roman libra and denarius (hence the still used signs of and d), but the libra eventually evolved into the pound, because it was worth that .
News & Articles
- Hyatt Place Brand to Debut in Brazil
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced the execution of an agreement to form a joint venture between a Hyatt affiliate and FSA Group S.A. (FSA), a Libra Group company, to develop and own nine Hyatt Place-branded hotels in Brazil. The total investment from Hyatt and FSA for the development of these hotels is expected to be approximately US $270 million.
June 21, 2013 - Hospitality Net
- Farm Day in San Anselmo
Split Rail Farms from Penngrove and friends will bring chickens, chicken coops and a friendly goat to Farm Day at the San Anselmo Library, Saturday, June 29 beginning at 11 a.m. at the Town Hall libra
June 21, 2013 - Ross Valley Reporter
- A Dog from heaven?
Fischer-Rose is a Libra, “definitely a Libra,” said Tom Watson, her handler and companion.
June 19, 2013 - Idaho Mountain Express and Guide