- n a mischievous elf in Irish folklore
- And, bereft of his pot of gold, the leprechaun graduallyand gratefullyturns into a man.
- Part leprechaun and part literal-minded lawyer, he disconcerts friends with a Groucho Marxist air of insincerity.
- You know, a leprechaun in Alabama, that sort of thing.
News & Articles
- Palm Harbor man killed by falling tree
A Palm Harbor man died Monday when he was pierced by the branch of a tree he was felling. Dan Paul Butts, 63, died at his home, 2950 Leprechaun Lane, the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office said.
June 18, 2013 - The Tampa Tribune
- PICK OF THE WEEK…
Non-Vintage Ryan Patrick Vineyards “RedHead Red” (Columbia Valley, WA) … $9. Rumor is out there that the folks at Ryan Patrick Vineyards are looking to change the label on this wine, downplaying the Leprechaun quite a bit. Since they want to change the label, they also want to sell off the current label as quickly as they can. What this means to you as the consumer is that you might see lower ...
June 16, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Tommy Heinsohn in SI.com
They brought me down because they thought I was lucky. Now they know,Heinsohn said. "I paid off the leprechaun this morning and the sucker lied to me."
- Jeremy Fisher in Vancouver Sun
You [need] to,Fisher said. "After a while, it feels like a tiny leprechaun is repeatedly punching you in the butt."
- Dannii Minogue in Daily Star
Dannii said: "It's Mr Squarehead Cowell and Louis the Leprechaun I've got to keep my eye on. The only fight Cheryl and I will have is over who will win this contest." "I've got my boxing gloves on. So......Ding-ding! Round one. Here we go."