legal : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules
- a of or relating to jurisprudence
- s having legal efficacy or force
- a relating to or characteristic of the profession of law
the legal profession
- s allowed by official rules
a legal pass receiver
- There is a acrimonious debate going on in a lot of countries regarding prostitution being made legal.
- Is there a case for assisted suicides to be made legal?
- Providing poor legal advice is worse than providing no advise at all.