leathered : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v whip with a leather strap
- s resembling or made to resemble leather; tough but pliable
- The article open in Kng's leathered hands is titled "Collegiality": it advocates greater cooperation between the Vatican and Catholic bishops.
- What alternate universe does the movie dwell in where Halle Berry cant get a man until she gets all leathered up? Rethink Halle Barrys star quality.
- This is a voice of choirboy purity, before it gets weathered and leathered by whiskey and cigarettes.
News & Articles
- Sunday pops
By Tribune-Review The Hill newspaper has hired “veteran Democratic strategist” — we prefer leathered loony leftist — James Carville to write a biweekly column on “modern Republicanism ...
Sept. 8, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Mel Gibson in Independent
Gibson says: "I look like I was going to die in this movie. I look like, 'Eww!' all drawn out and leathered. And I have aged. It's just a natural part of the holy human condition. What am I going to do? Get surgery? That just looks weird. Besides,...
- Juan Pierre in MLB.com
I've been using the same glove for four, five years,said Pierre, who signed this offseason with the Los Angeles Dodgers after one year with the Cubs. "This one is hanging on. I probably have to get it re-leathered to make it through next...