laughingly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r with laughter; while laughing
he told the story laughingly
- On March 6, Paramhansa told his disciples laughingly, "I have a big day tomorrow.
- Jon spoke truth to power (although he would laughingly dismiss such a weighty phrase), writes Tom Brokaw, former anchor and managing editor of NBC Nightly News.
- Jon spoke truth to power (although he would laughingly dismiss such a weighty phrase).
News & Articles
- Heather Locklear and Chelsea Handler Talk Semen as Beauty Product—Watch Now!
Heather Locklear recently joked to paparazzi that a little semen on her face is what keeps her from looking her age. On Tuesday's Chelsea Lately, the 51-year-old actress laughingly...
June 19, 2013 - E! Online
- FUNNY BUSINESS: Winner’s Circle a prime stop for North Shore, national comics
According to comedian Dave Rattigan, weekly open mic nights generally last only about eight months. "Some of them fail sooner, and some fail a lot sooner," he laughingly explains. But, despite that analysis, the Beverly resident has been booking comedy open mic nights for Salisbury restaurant The Winner’s Circle for four years now.
June 19, 2013 - Wakefield Observer
- Swash and Learn: alum ad agency blends business and pleasure
Tyler Owens/Senior Staff Writer Josh Berthume, CEO and creative director of local advertising agency Swash Labs, attempts to vacuum dog hair off his futon in his office in a two-story house on University Drive. The vacuum blows a fuse in the house and he laughingly rattles off swear words, deciding to just sit down and [...]
June 14, 2013 - North Texas Daily
- Ron Paul in TPMCafe (blog)
Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the `criminal justice system,' I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal,Paul said.
- Billy Graham in OneNewsNow
Graham said, "This was the first time that I had ever heard anyone come to me and confess that they were guilty of this sin. I have had many people laughingly tell me that they had 'overstuffed,' but few consider it a sin."
- John Howard in The Australian
Asked about other criticisms, such as that he had let his social conservatism get in the way of his party's traditional commitment to individualism, Mr Howard said: "I will, generally speaking, pass - except to laughingly dismiss the idea that I'm a...