lauder : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n Scottish ballad singer and music hall comedian (1870-1950)
- n someone who communicates high praise
News & Articles
- The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. Presents at DbAccess 10th Annual Global Consumer Conference, Jun-11-2013 11:15 AM
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (EL) June 11, 2013 5:15 am ET Executives Cedric Prouvé - Group President of International Operations Tracey Thomas Travis - Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, ...
June 11, 2013 - Seeking Alpha (Transcripts) via Yahoo! Finance
- Estee Lauder To Present At Deutsche Bank Global Conference; Webcast At 5:15 AM
Estee Lauder To Present At Deutsche Bank Global Conference; Webcast At 5:15 AM
June 11, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Agree To Buy Estee Lauder Cos. At $52.50, Earn 7%
Investors eyeing a purchase of Estee Lauder Cos., Inc. (NYSE: EL) stock, but cautious about paying the going market price of $67.94/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal. One interesting put contract in particular, is the January 2015 put at the $52.50 strike, which has a bid at the time of this writing of $3.70. Collecting that bid ...
June 11, 2013 - Forbes