lats : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the basic unit of money in Latvia
- n a broad flat muscle on either side of the back
- Well sourced evidence that top administration officials were complicit in war crimes, well lats just mull that one over until they're safely out of office.
- Being a terrible strain, a captivity, it should somehow yield more than well-defined lats and pecs.
News & Articles
- MBIA Boat Show announces Bob Bitchin’ Appearance, ‘Cruising Outpost’ Bar & Party
The largest fall sailboat show in southeastern Michigan will feature appearances by Bob Bitchin,’ the most popular sailboat socialite nationwide. Bitchin’ is the creator of the world’s most popular sailing magazine and blog, Cruising Outpost Magazine (formerly Lats and Atts). His popularity attracts thousands from all over the country as he travels to different shows.
July 16, 2013 - The News-Herald
- Clay Buchholz in Boston Globe
I don't think there's any words for it,Buchholz said, of his struggles last season. "Never had to really go through any adversity throughout my whole career, my whole life actually in baseball. It was different lats year, just the first...
- Tina Fey in MTV.com
It's actually kind of what I look like shirtless,Fey joked. "I'm small breasted and they're high, and my lats are unbelievable. [But Mark Wahlberg is] very funny in the movie, and it's a disservice to only speak of his lats and nips."
- Joaquin Almunia in Bloomberg
The Commission has said it will continue its financing program, which will "give assurances to the market that the present peg of the lats will continue, will be maintained, will be reinforced," Monetary Affairs Commissioner Joaquin Almunia said...