- n a public toilet in a military area
- Students who got to school late or cut class could expect latrine or graffiti-scrubbing duty.
- His mail was opened, his clothes were dragged through the latrine, his person threatened by anonymous callers.
- Please, please, please Amy, continue to write on this no matter how much it makes you "puke into the literary latrine".
News & Articles
- Richard Cohen: Gingrich’s empty chair and tilting at tongue depressorsOct. 11, 2013
My drill sergeant, a volatile martinet, once burst into our barracks at something like 4?a.m. to announce that, in all his days in the Army, he had never seen things so bad. He had served in Korea, so I figured he knew something about bad. That morning, though, “bad” came down to the sloppy state of the latrine.
Oct. 11, 2013 - The Saratogian
- Fury in Kenya as men walk free after brutal schoolgirl rape
Nairobi (AFP) - Kenyans are demanding justice after three men accused of brutally gang raping a school girl and dumping her in a pit latrine were ordered to cut grass as punishment.
Oct. 10, 2013 - AFP via Yahoo! News
- Barack Obama in Asia Times Online
By late 2008, during the transition from Bush to Obama, reports indicated that the escalation was "already so detailed that the Pentagon has plans down to the last latrine and bullet".
- Apolo Nsibambi in Daily Monitor
That is nonsense and should be thrown out in the pit latrine,Prof. Nsibambi said. "Those accusing me are ignorant because they don't know the nature of my treatment."
- Spencer G. Lucas in RedOrbit
I suppose it's sort of an odd back alley of paleontology to think about ancient latrine behavior and anatomy, but it's really a remarkable find,Lucas said.