- n Belgian composer (1532-1594)
- n a long noosed rope used to catch animals
- v catch with a lasso
- All stars can additionally snag passing bodies in their gravitational lasso, conscripting new worlds to add to the home-grown litter.
- She took with her a plan to put more than 500 new federal agents in border states, cut off arms-smuggling into Mexico and lasso more of the billions of dollars heading back to drug .
- No car-chase thrills here, merely the gathering of string, knotted together to lasso the perpetrator, who is the guy everyone thought it was all along.
News & Articles
- Rodeo proposal not satisfactory to New Lenox
The owner of a property on Spencer Road near New Lenox tried to lasso approval from the village board to host rodeos at the site. Instead, board members reckoned the owner was putting the cart before the horse. The village board postponed a vote on recommending that the Will County Board issue a special-use permit for the proposed rodeo. The property, at 16235 Spencer Road, is outside the ...
June 11, 2013 - The Herald News
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry launches ad campaign to poach jobs from New York, Connecticut
ALBANY — Them’s fightin’ words! Texas Gov. Rick Perry is looking to lasso some East Coast business for his low-tax Lone Star State with a new $1 million ad campaign and trip next week to the Big Apple and Connecticut. Perry has already begun airing ads on NY1 ahead of...
June 11, 2013 - New York Post
- Tourism in McHenry County's backyard
When people enter Donley’s Wild West Town in Union, they are sworn in as “deputies” and can learn how to pan for gold pyrite, throw a lasso, shoot slingshots, throw tomahawks and even shoot popguns.
June 11, 2013 - Northwest Herald