- n a state of comatose torpor (as found in sleeping sickness)
- n a feeling of lack of interest or energy
- n weakness characterized by a lack of vitality or energy
- To revisit the Munich attack is to go slack-jawed at the official lassitude and incompetence, and to realize how much has changed.
- Zhu Wen's recent novel What's Garbage and What's Love? wonderfully evokes the lassitude of urban youth with too much disposable cash and too few ideals.
- He has been able to maintain the momentum of reform during the long upswing in prices, rather than banking the windfall and returning to the lassitude of the past.
News & Articles
- 10 Ways to Be Productive This Summer
Lazy days ahead? Not this summer. Here's what you should be doing to stay productive in the dog days of summer. During the dog days between Memorial Day and Labor Day, most of us become accustomed to the inevitable summer slow-down. Key people aren't available (holidays); projects stall, waiting for Fall to roll around, and a general sense of lassitude begins to creep in. Summer doesn't need to ...
July 1, 2013 - Inc Magazine