largo : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (music) a composition or passage that is to be performed in a slow and dignified manner
- s very slow in tempo and broad in manner
- r slowly and broadly
- He plays 'Rainbow' largo, insinuating a delicate, wistful mood, then pricking it with a couple of puckish allusions to late-'50s guitar hits inspired by him: the monster chords .
News & Articles
- Largo KinderCare on probation for leaving child
The KinderCare Learning Center in Largo is now on probation after investigators say workers closed f
June 20, 2013 - Bay News 9 Tampa Bay
- Dynasty Resort Hotel Approved Near Key Largo Property
Clark County commissioners on Wednesday unanimously approved an application for a 260-foot-high hotel-casino located west of the burned out Key Largo hotel-casino. The project, called The Dynasty Resort Hotel, will be located on Flamingo Road east of the
June 20, 2013 - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Largo woman charged with throwing acid on victim
LARGO - A Largo woman has been arrested after police say she poured a bottle of muriatic acid onto a person's face. Largo police said surveillance video shows 39-year-old Melissa Diane Egbert throw acid onto the unidentified victim's face, then jump into a car and drive off.
June 16, 2013 - St. Petersburg Tribune
- Jimmy Dean in Guardian Unlimited
This little thing has made Largo the laughingstock of the whole country,resident Jimmy Dean told commissioners. "It's a disgrace."
- Sydney Pollack in NBC5i.com
I've watched both Gregory Peck and Lauren Bacall my whole life,Pollack said. "I remember watching her movies as a kid, going back to 'The Big Sleep' or 'Key Largo' or 'Young Man With a Horn' -- which also starred Kirk Douglas -- it was an...
- Joe Solmonese in 365Gay.com
HRC joins the Task Force in condemning these actions by Largo police,said Joe Solmonese, president of the Human Rights Campaign... "Arresting a community leader for simply handing out a flier is disgraceful."