larder : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a supply of food especially for a household
- n a small storeroom for storing foods or wines
- Science comes closer to creating the perfect pig, offering hope for a larder of rejection-free organs MARCH 25, 2000.
- The larder of the Question Mark was stocked at the start with roast chicken.
- Its brass gleaming, its larder bursting and its water tanks brimming, the private Pullman car Roald Amundsen glided softly out of Manhattan one afternoon last month behind the .
- Sir Clive Woodward in Guardian Unlimited
On the sacking of Reddin, the last remaining member of his 2003 World Cup backroom coaching staff, Woodward said: "It's the final straw for me. Twickenham has lost some world class people in there like Reddin, Dave Alred and Phil Larder. (Reddin)...