laminar : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s arranged in or consisting of laminae
- Pfenninger worked on his LFC (laminar flow control) wing for 23 years before perfecting its closely packed slits that are only a few thousandths of an inch wide.
- NACA's engineers have succeeded in designing a wing which has laminar flow over virtually its entire surface.
- The remaining air would glide past the whole wing in smooth "laminar flow" (see diagram).
News & Articles
- Laboratory Gas Burners integrate multiple safety features.
Intended for flame-related applications in laboratory, Fuego SCS (Safety Control System) Series offers graphic, animated, self-explanatory, wordless symbol display that facilitates selection of all functions. Design reduces airflow disturbances in laminar flow hoods, and unit can be operated with touch-free DoubleClick IR-Sensor, button, or foot pedal. In addition to range of comfort functions ...
July 3, 2013 - ThomasNet