- r in a weak and unconvincing manner
`I don't know, Edward,' she answered lamely
- Explaining lamely that the situation is "a little tense," the government also rescinded a law specifying that political rallies must be open to the public.
- Home Secretary William Whitelaw, lamely blaming the incident on technical and human error, was badgered by opposition members when he stressed earlier security improvements at .
- And for five seasons, we answered lamely, offering arguments about economic priorities or drug policy, debating theoreticals within our tangled little drama.
News & Articles
- Girl in a Coma Singer Nina Díaz' Spiritual Makeover
“What’s up with Nina?” I asked Faith Radle, Girl in a Coma’s manager, looking at the band’s lead singer, Nina Díaz. It was pouring rain that afternoon in late May, but we were safely sheltered at the ballroom of the Omni Hotel, minutes after Judge Nelson Wolff gave his State of the County address and seconds before I lamely asked, “Is she going to the gym, or something?” Before Radle could ...
June 19, 2013 - San Antonio Current