- n the mainland part of the province of Newfoundland and Labrador in the eastern part of the large Labrador-Ungava Peninsula in northeastern Canada
- A golden labrador retriever, in fact, that I could call to aloud and pet with a stylus.
- After Christine Ross moved into a brand new home on the southwestern fringe of Albuquerque last fall, she and her three-year-old sharpei-labrador mix, Ruca, went for a walk nearly .
News & Articles
- Labrador Decides Against Comprehensive Bill, Opts for Series of Immigration Measures
Rep. Raul Labrador has decided to take a piecemeal approach to immigration reform and will work with House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., to author legislation, the Idaho Republican told National Journal on Wednesday.
June 12, 2013 - National Journal via Yahoo! News
- Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation - Cash dividend for the Second Quarter of 2013 - $0.375 per Common Share ...
Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation - Cash dividend for the Second Quarter of 2013 - $0.375 per Common Share comprised of a regular dividend of $0.25 and a special dividend of $0.125
June 12, 2013 - CNW Group via Yahoo! Finance
- Labrador calls for reexamination of Patriot Act
WASHINGTON -- In the wake of revelations about the controversial National Security Agency surveillance programs, Idaho Republican Congressman Raul Labrador took to the floor of the House of Representatives Wednesday to call for a reexamination of the USA Patriot Act. On the floor, Labrador laid out just a few examples of what he calls, "Violations of our civil liberties," including the NSA ...
June 12, 2013 - KTVB Boise
- Tom Brady in Forbes
On Welker: "He's like a Labrador out there," Brady said. "You throw the ball and he runs and fetches it and he runs back. You sit in the huddle and he looks up and he's panting. There's sweat coming from his face." "I have no clue."
- Michael Ignatieff in National Post
As we mourn the loss of these dedicated workers who perished on the job in this horrific accident, we know the close-knit communities of Newfoundland and Labrador grieve for those they have lost,Mr. Ignatieff said. "All Canadians join with...
- Jim Prentice in Globe and Mail
This part of Labrador is not only of ecological significance,Mr. Prentice, who made the announcement in Happy Valley-Goose Bay, said in a statement. "It is also of great cultural importance and we are committed to moving forward in a way...