- n either of two spiral-horned antelopes of the African bush
- Even though wildlife was relatively scarce, we still saw a wealth of fauna including greater kudu, the agile klipspringer antelope, fish eagles, the voracious ant lion and shy .
- If the greater kudu and the sable antelope have vanished from Mkomazi Game Reserve in Tanzania, snuffed out by the bad magic of insularity, then what losses are occurring on those .
- In her high-ceilinged, 1819 manor house, award-winning chef Beatrice Barnard serves up Karoo haute cuisine: ostrich-liver pat, smoked kudu with sesame water and loin of Karoo .
News & Articles
- An Extreme Huntress
Since she was 4 years-old, Alex Brittingham has been hunting, taking down her first big animals — a greater kudu and an impala — at the age of seven during an African hunting expedition. But that’s not all. Over the years Brittingham has successfully hunted a leopard, Cape buffalo, hippopotamus, alligators, two bears (one with a bow, one with a rifle), a crocodile, waterfowl and numerous deer.
June 7, 2013 - Athens Daily Review
- Nahas Angula in AllAfrica.com
I should : register the Namibian Government's concern regarding the slow pace in the implementation of some of the decisions and undertakings made at our previous meetings of this forum. The Kudu Gas Project remains in the starting block. I,... Hifikepunye Pohamba http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hifikepunye_Pohamba&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFS6sFG2ZjwENNmD_6u5hNX6M_umg New Era http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.newera.com.na/article.php%3Farticleid%3D8061&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH-AoK39NMjFwuVj4J0NWivTUgSEw Nov 4, 2009
56386 74529 kudu They (projects) are many on the list, Kudu, Baynes I asked them to come up with a realistic project which can come on stream," Angula said.
- Louis Theroux in Belfast Telegraph
You can go out there and say, 'I want a kudu, a zebra and a wildebeest and a baboon', and they'll have a price for each one and you'll be basically guaranteed getting it,says Theroux.