- n food that fulfills the requirements of Jewish dietary law
- s conforming to dietary laws
a kosher kitchen
- s proper or legitimate
- But to ask the unanswerable (I tend to do that, alas), with these two religious groups sharing many traits same God, similar dietary rules for both kosher and halal why are .
- Big-eyed with fear a Jewish butcher named Ludwig Frohwein was hustled into court at Weisbaden last week to confess that he had butchered a steer in kosher fashion.
- When federal agents first arrested 339 illegal immigrants at the Agriprocessors kosher meat processing plant in Postville, Iowa in May, initial coverage focused on the scale and .
News & Articles
- Empire Kosher fined for five years of environmental violations
Empire Kosher Poultry was fined $99,000 by Pennsylvania’s Department of Environmental Protection for repeat violations dating back to 2008.
June 13, 2013 - J Weekly
- 11 ways to open a stuck jar lid
All you want is a kosher dill. You can see it, trapped within its glassy cave, taunting you with crisp, pickly goodness. And you can’t get the lid off. You’ve tried all the traditional tactics;...
June 13, 2013 - KFJX Pittsburg
- Israel's Rabbis Seek To Bend Pastries To Their Will
The council of rabbis that regulates everything connected with Jewish religious law in Israel now wants to change the shape of bourekas, a type of stuffed pastry popular among Israelis. The move is aimed at helping people keep kosher. But if the rabbis succeed, says one cafe owner, "there really is no limit to their power."
June 13, 2013 - NPR
- Jackie Mason in KFOXtv.com
Mason said in the lawsuit, "While I have the utmost respect for people who practice the Christian faith, the fact is, as everyone knows, I am as Jewish as a matzo ball or kosher salami."
- Michael Savage in The Jewish Week
Michael Savage, talk show commentator, said that Kagan "looks like she belongs in a kosher deli."
- Eli Yishai in Reuters UK
Keeping kosher preserved the people of Israel,the daily quoted Yishai as saying.