korean : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a native or inhabitant of Korea who speaks the Korean language
- n the Altaic language spoken by Koreans
- a of or relating to or characteristic of Korea or its people or language
News & Articles
- High-Level Korean Talks to Resume After Six Years
South Korean officials are expressing hope resuming high-level talks with the rival North - scheduled for Seoul on Wednesday will lead to a significant thawing of tension on the peninsula. South Korean President Park Geun-hye is expressing hope about the first high-level dialogue with the North that her government will host. Park on Monday, in a weekly meeting with senior secretaries, said she ...
June 11, 2013 - Voice of America
- South Korean Defence Market 2013-2023
NEW YORK, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: South Korean Defence Market 2013-2023 http://www.reportlinker.com/p01352090/South-Korean-Defence-Market-2013-2023.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Aerospace_and_Defense ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Korean War vet dives to see underwater 'Christ' statue
Korean War veteran Gabe Spataro's recent dive to an underwater statue of Jesus he helped transport from Italy to the United States was a reunion 51 years in the making.
June 9, 2013 - Fox News
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in í•œê²¨ë ˆ
Clinton stated, "The evidence is overwhelming and condemning. The torpedo that sank the Cheonan...... was fired by a North Korean submarine."
- Barack Obama in The Korea Herald
They (the Chinese) have a security interest in not seeing complete chaos on the Korean Peninsula ...... So when they adopt a posture of restraint, I understand their thinking,he told reporters. "But I think there's a difference between...
- Kim Jong Il in International Herald Tribune
Kim told Wang that Pyongyang is "dedicated to the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula and hoped to peacefully coexist with all sides and would not like to see tension in the peninsula," China's official Xinhua news agency said.